New at Maybelle Carter Senior Living
Maybelle Carter Senior Living has been known as a premier independent and assisted living community, since the early 1980’s. Now we are expanding our community to offer seniors faced with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, a memory care residence with first class care for all their related challenges.
At Remembrance Village at Maybelle Carter Senior Living, our caregivers are specifically trained and receive continuing education to care for memory impaired residents. We have licensed nurses on staff 24/7. And our newly designed secured accommodations create a stress-free, comfortable environment with less confusion.
Our trained staff will work with families to listen and learn about their loved ones. Together we will create a unique program of care and support for them.
Memory Care That’s All-Inclusive
- Private and companion
- Licensed nurse on duty
24-hours a day
- Three dietitian-approved meals,
- State-of-the-art security and
call system for each resident
- Assistance with dressing, bathing
- Medication management
- Assistance scheduling
- Daily exercise and physical
- Weekly personal laundry
and linen services
- Resident centered activities
- Beauty and barber services
- Private outdoor secured courtyard
- Family involvement with social
and educational opportunities
- Regularly scheduled family
meetings to ensure satisfaction