Our Senior Housing Community
Our senior housing community is a safe haven with caring and experienced staff providing safety and peace of mind. A staff member is at the Welcome Desk 24 hours a day – 365 days a year. We pride ourselves on.....
Emergency personnel on duty 24/7
- A fire system complete with smoke detectors
- A fully sprinkled building
- State of the Art emergency call system
- Resident morning check-in monitoring
- Resident sign-in and out system
- Visitors are required to register at the Welcome Desk when entering and leaving the community
- Doors are secured at 9 p.m. each evening
- Residents or visitors entering after 9 p.m. must have authorization for your safety
- Floor rounds several times each night
- Healthcare personnel in community at all times
Maybelle Carter Senior Living Community’s structure is very sound and “second to none.” The building is constructed entirely of brick, concrete with metal studs throughout the facility. All floors are formed with 10 inches of concrete. Nashville’s Emergency Personnel have noted Maybelle Carter Senior Living Community as one of the safest senior living communities in the Nashville area.